Go to End 1

Author Topic: YiSunSin 1743 Views
Link to this post

Nationality: World citizen; currently residing in Sweden

Referred by: Kyrie.Eleison

Languages: English, Swedish, Russian, Korean
^Fluently

Comment:
Am looking for a casual and mature clan where I may social and play alongside others when I have the time to do so.

I am currently studying for my MSc in Biomedical Engineering at the Royal Institute of Technology, and therefor do not have the luxury of investing myself too much time into any game due to my studies and many sideprojects. What do I study? Think Deus Ex or Cyberpunk 2077. That ! I am extremely passionate about my studies, and it's my favorite conversational subject. I intend on specializing in neuroengineering.

I am an avid gamer, previously having been invested in Tibia (3+ years), Battlefield 3 (600h), and Dota 2 (3400h). Recently picked up Warframe because I'm really loving the game so far, and it also fits nicely into my busy schedule for whenever I want to take a break from life. My other hobbies include bodybuilding, reading, music, and pursuing projects.

As a sidenote, I've had to sell my desktop gaming PC prior to my university studies and am resorting to a laptop (capable of running Warframe 1080p@60fps maxed out), however... the microphone I/O is very weird. It works on Skype but on TeamSpeak and everywhere else, my speech is not legible. Hope this inconvenience won't pose much of an issue.

You can reach me on Steam here.
The profile picture is my fiancée. I'm male.

Link to this post

Your application is accepted Tenno.
Your trial begins now.

Play with me (SpezzaOssa) or any General (Lyla, Kyrie.Eleison, Chroia) to be tested.

Thank you for you detailed introduction, I hope you can achieve your life goals and it would be great to have you aboard in the meantime

Link to this post

Welcome YiSunSin!
It's been my pleasure to meet you in game last evening.

Sent you a friend request on Steam!

See ya in game!

K.

Link to this post

Congratulations Tenno!
You are now a HotS member.

Go to Top 1